15/11/2012

Pretty girl Pretty hairstyle

What do you look at when you meet people as a first time? Face? Proportion? Or maybe some other specific parts. Girls care about hair style pretty well compare to boys, this is because they think that people are judged by looking. Well, I cannot say it is all wrong, in a way, it is correct. I think that hair style is one of the point we are judged. For example a girl who has so cute face but her hair is awful, then boys would get deppressed when he touches her hair. Today, as a way of how girls can be more pretty, I want to show some pictures that I did hairstyle for my two lovely pretty friend :)

 

 

 




 




Learning outcomes are;
  • Increase awareness of my strengths and areas for growth
  • Developed new skill
  • Undertake new challenges
  • Considered the ethial implications of actions


  • 

    No comments: